Questions? Need a Larger Kennel or Custom Size or Shape Dog Kennel?
Call us. 1-512-282-3003. Fax Plans to: 512-292-7957
We have experts on hand to help you figure out what you need.
We will need to know:
- your name
- your daytime telephone number
- what materials you want (ie: powder coated, galvanized, or chain link)
- the address where the dog kennel will be shipped (for shipping quote)
- your email address (for easy communications back and forth)
Uptown PatioDog Kennel Runs
All-in-One do-it-yourself dog kennel run. These high-quality kennels can be used indoors (such as in
the garage) or outside on the deck or in the yard. Easy to Assemble. Panels snap together with nothing more
than a screw driver and pair of pliers. Includes panels, gate, hardware, and even the cover.
Kennels are 4 Ft Wide and 6 Ft tall at the peak of the roof. Come 4 Ft long or 8 Ft Long.
They are recognized by the ASPCA for their safety, convenience, and style.
We've sold runs for nearly every purpose:
Free-standing backyard dog run.
Temporary quarters for visitors or event participants.
Attached to garages with wall-entry doggie door and allow your pet to come and go from the garage to the
run. (Put a smaller run on the inside to confine him out of mischief inside the garage.)
Uptown Dog Kennels Features at a Glance:
- Quick and Easy to assemble. 2 Ft W x 5 Ft Tall panels fit together quickly and easily. No special tools
Required. The rails go together with just a twist of the nut on a joiner clamp. All hardware included.
- Gate latches are Dog-proof and LOCKABLE.
- Superior gate hinge design stays square, even after years of use. Pinch-proof when opening or
- 10 gauge welded steel construction. 1" Square Steel Tubing. 2" x 4" mesh. 1.25" between panels.
- Black Powder-coated for superior durability and for clean, elegant look.
- Smart Weld: Welded INTO the rail, not ONTO it. Welded wire is actually inserted into the panel rails
and THEN welded. Prevents usual sharp welding edges as well as potential weak spots where rust can start
or welds can pop.
- Galvanized and Powder Coated AFTER welding to close and smooth all joints. No sharp edges EVER!
- Caps on all uprights to prevent moisture damage and refine the appearance.
- Raised Leg: 1" raised legs allow for easy cleaning - help prevent bacteria build-up under panels.
- Sold standard in 4' and 8' lengths with cover. Add extra panels for more length (uncovered area).
- Ships UPS.
- INCLUDES peaked, weather roof.
- Height of 6 Ft is measured from the peak of the roof. Side panels are 5 Ft Tall.
- Rotating or stationary Bowl Systems (sold separately).
- Includes: 1 Gate Panel: 2'Wx5'H, 1 Locking Gate Latch, 1 Complete Kennel Cover w/ frame, 11 Panels: 2'W
x 5'H, 24 Panel Clamps (2 per panel).
Sizes of Uptown Kennels
- 6 ft height (with cover)
- 4' Wide
- 4' and 8' Length. (4'W x 4'L configuration is very popular as patio kennel or small temporary holding
area. 4'W x 8'L configuration is a very popular patio or backyard kennel. Add extra panels and get a
longer run.) Each pair of panels adds 2 Ft of uncovered length to the run.
- Order 4 Ft long for small to medium dogs or 8 Ft long for larger breeds.
- These kennels are NOT for aggressive or physically challenging dogs.