Black Powder Coat Dog Kennel
Our BEST Quality AND most popular. LuckyDog ProBreeder Individual Outdoor Dog Kennel Runs.
4 or 6 Ft High. Welded Wire Dog Kennels; Elegant Black Powder-coat finish. Pro-Breeder Kennels are the only ones recognized by the American Kennel Club AND the ASPCA for their safety, convenience, and style.
The gates are pre-hung and will not sag - EVER. Latches are dog proof and lockable to prevent escape artists from finding a way out. They go together in a jiffy with the included hardware, a screw driver, and a pair of pliers.
Standard Features like no other units.
- Two gates on every individual kennel over 8' long (unless stated otherwise)
- 3 styles of gates are possible: Full gate comes standard.
- Easy Assembly - no special tools
- Black Powder-coated for style and DURABILITY
- Pre-Hung, Easy-swing, no-sag gates with Dog-proof, Lockable Latches
- Smooth, rust-proof Smart Welding seals edges and cracks to prevent moisture seepage that causes rust
- Raised Legs for easy cleaning. No trapped debris or bacteria hide-outs
- Optional Roof, Isolation Panels and endless Configurations
- Click FEATURES for even more details
- For all breeds including large dogs. 6 ft High
- 8 gauge Black welded-wire panels & gates.
- Optional Welded Wire Security Tops and Fabric Covers
Kennels which feature two gates give ultimate versatility. Most dogs eliminate in the end of the run AWAY from the dog house and feeding station, sending the dog THROUGH the mess as he comes to greet you. We've been in the kennelling business for over 40 years. We know what you'll regret later. You should use a middle door or door near the dog house to effect entry and exit of the dog and an end door for cleaning the run. Only our kennels give you TWO GATES. You'll thank us for it every day.
Sizes: For convenience, we list these sizes. However, we can produce a kit for you for any size kennel.
- 6' Height or 4' height
- 6' high with 5' panels and gates. For larger breeds. They are slightly heavier than the 4 ft wide variety. Wider panels mean more room for larger dogs and fewer panels to set up - Set-up is faster.
- 5'x10'. 5'x15'. 5'x20'. 10'x10'. 10'x20'. Plus more.
- 6' High with 4' panels and gates (Our most popular).
Suited to medium breeds, they have 4 Ft Wide Panels and Gates. They are slightly lighter weight and smaller than the 5 ft wide variety. Lighter weight makes set-up easier.
- 4'x8'. 4'x12'. 4'x20'. 8'x8'. 8'x12'. 8'x20'. Plus more.
- 4' high with 4' panels and gates
They are lighter and smaller all the way around. Tall enough for short-legged breeds that are not climbers (such as toy breeds or bulldogs). However, if long runs are needed (which will have center cross-supports) or a flat cover desired this height is uncomfortable to stand in. The Deluxe Cover will make the kennel measure 5' tall at the peak of the roof.
- 4'x12'. 4'x16'. 4'x20'. 8'x12'. 8'x20'. Plus more.
Questions? Need a Larger Kennel or Custom Size or Shape Dog Kennel?
We have experts on hand to help you figure out what you need.
Call us. 1-512-282-3003. Fax Plans to: 512-292-7957
We will need to know:
* your name
* your daytime telephone number
* what materials you want (ie: powder coated, galvanized, or chain link)
* the address where the dog kennel will be shipped (for shipping quote)
* your email address (for easy communications back and forth)
Not responsible for typographical errors.