"Best" Outdoor Dog Kennel Runs
Only $11.95 shipping
AKC-ASPCA ProBreeder Individual Outdoor Dog Kennel Runs.
4 or 6 Ft High. Welded Wire Dog Kennels; Elegant Black Powder-coat finish.
2 Gates Standard
AKC Pro-Breeder Kennels are the only ones recognized by the American Kennel Club AND the ASPCA for their safety, convenience, and style.
Standard Features like no other units - Our BEST Quality Dog Kennel Runs * Two gates on every individual kennel
over 8' long (unless stated otherwise) * 3 gate styles possible: Full gate comes standard.
Available by additional purchase:
5' Wide Gate-within-a-gate is half size vertical. Opens full or only one half.
4' Wide Gate-within-a-gate PUPPY opens full or opens top half over a panel at the bottom to prevent the escape of the little rascals.
* Easy Assembly - no special tools
* Black Powder-coated for style and DURABILITY
* Pre-Hung, Easy-swing gates with Lockable Latches
* Smooth, rust-proof Smart Welding
* Raised Legs for easy cleaning
* Optional Roof, Isolation Panels and endless Configurations
* Click FEATURES (below) for even more details
Two gates give ultimate versatility. Most dogs eliminate in the end of the run AWAY from the dog house and feeding station, sending the dog THROUGH the mess as he comes to greet you. We've been in the kenneling business for over 40 years. We know what you'll regret later. You should use a middle door or door near the dog house to effect entry and exit of the dog and an end door for cleaning the run. Only our kennels give you TWO GATES. You'll thank us for it every day.
6' Height or 4' height
For larger breeds. They are slightly heavier than the 4 ft wide variety. Wider panels mean more room for larger dogs and fewer panels to set up - Set-up is faster.
Suited to medium breeds, they have 4 Ft Wide Panels and Gates. They are slightly lighter weight and smaller than the 5 ft wide variety. Lighter weight makes set-up easier.
They are lighter and smaller all the way around. Tall enough for short-legged breeds that are not climbers (such as toy breeds or bulldogs). However, if long runs are needed (which will have center cross-supports) or a top is needed, this height is uncomfortable to stand in.
We've sold runs for nearly every purpose: These high-quality kennels can be used indoors or outside.
* Free-standing backyard dog run
* Professional kennel accommodations for breeders and trainers
* Temporary quarters for visitors or event participants
* Attached to garages with wall-entry doggie door and allow your pet to come and go from the garage to the run. (Put a smaller run on the inside to confine him out of mischief inside the garage.)
* Even used for Macaws and other large parrots in indoor or outdoor Aviaries
Kennels ship palletized
right to your door via Motor Freight. You may order add-on panels up to 30 panels/doors per pallet without adding extra freight charges. (Add the # of panels and doors in the unit you choose. Then, if you wish to add more, select and add from the purchase area below up to 30 total units).
Any units after the first 30 will start another pallet and will incur actual shipping charges (about $200-$250 per pallet)
Questions? Need a Custom Size or Shape Dog Kennel?
Call us Toll Free: 1-888-738-3976
Fax Plans to 512-292-7957
(be sure to include:
* your name
* daytime telephone number
* your email address
*The address where the dog kennel will be shipped
* what materials you need (ie: powdercoated, galvanized, or chain link)
Powder Coated Outdoor Dog Kennel Runs
Not responsible for typographical errors.